Date(s) - 06/16/2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Whitestown Brew Fest
This year’s 2018 Whitestown Homebrew Competition will be back and bigger than previous years! This year’s competition will feature 30 hombrewers, all competing for the title of 2018 Whitestown Brew Fest Homebrew Champion!
To find our 30 competitors, this year will include a Pre-Qualification Competition. The 10 best beers will be chosen, and the homebrewer will have a guaranteed spot to compete in the 2018 Whitestown Homebrew Competition.
The other competitors:
The top 3 placers from the past three competitions have automatic and guaranteed spots to compete. The remaining spots will be drawn lottery style, immediately following.
Visit www.whitestownbrewfest.com for more info, rules, and how to enter.
• Judging will take place on June 16th, 2018 beginning at 2:00pm, at Moontown Brewing Co.
• Judging will be done by a panel of 5 judges.
• Top 10 beers will guarantee the homebrewer a spot to compete in the 2018 Whitestown Homebrew Competition.
• Any contestants that do not make the top 10 will be automatically entered into the lottery for a second chance to secure a spot in the 2018 Whitestown Homebrew Competition.
• Beers can be dropped off at Moontown Brewery anytime during business hours June 8th from to June 16th.
• Competitors must be present to win.
• All submitted property becomes property of Moontown Brewing Co. and will not be returned.
• Contestants must bring a minimum of 24 ounces.
• Only 1 beer is allowed per homebrewer.
• Beers must be in a sealed bottle.
• Bottles must be clear of labels, writing, or any other identifying marks.
• All beers must be submitted by 11am on June 16th.
• Sours, meads and ciders will be disqualified (these styles will be accepted in the 2018 Whitestown Homebrew Competition).
**Please post any questions about the competition here on the event page. Questions will be answered daily. Or check the FAQ sheet at www.whitestownbrewfest.com.